- Capacity 25g beans
- Size 14.7cm x 5cm - with handle 16cm
- Lightweight ca 440g
- Grinders approx 1g / second
- Stainless steel burrs 38mm
- Conical burrs
- Aluminium casing with PCTG durable plastic inside
- CNC steel burrs same as Slim and Chestnut G1
- Dual bearings to ensure you retain consistent grind size
- Point to point coarseness adjustment
Setting it up... Using the stepped adjustment you'll be able to set up the grinder easily for your perfect grind.
First, tighten the grind adjustment all the way down to find the zero point, from there you just count how many clicks it is to your desired coarseness.
To give you a guide, it's 6-12 clicks for fine grind, 13-24 for medium and if you like coarser coffee try 24 plus clicks.